Southwest Water Promotes Moerbeek to Executive VP
Southwest Water Company has announced the promotion of Peter J. Moerbeek to the position of executive vice president.
Moerbeek has been with Southwest Water since joining the company as its chief financial officer in 1995. He is the president of the company's Services Group and a member of the board of directors.
"Pete Moerbeek has demonstrated exceptional business development, operating and strategic planning skills during his Southwest Water career. Under his leadership, revenues and profitability in our non-regulated business segment have grown significantly, and our shareholders have benefited from an increasing share price," said Anton C. Garnier, Southwest Water's president and CEO.
Commenting on his appointment, Moerbeek said, "I am fortunate to be associated with a very dedicated and hardworking team of employees and management at each of the Southwest Water companies. We will remain focused on increasing revenues, improving profitability and finding excellent customer service."
Based in West Covina, Calif., Southwest Water Company provides a broad range of services, including water production, treatment and distribution, wastewater collection and treatment, public works services and utility submetering. The company owns regulated public utilities and also serves cities, utility districts and private companies under contract.
More Like This
- Peter J. Moerbeek Named President and COO of Southwest Water Company
- Peter J. Moerbeek Named President and CEO of Southwest Water Contract Operations Subsidiary
- Underground Solutions Featured at Wall Street Water Investment Conference
- Southwest Water Grows in Southeastern U.S. with Acquisition of Novus Utility Services
- Southwest Water Utility and City of Albuquerque End Condemnation Proceedings