Spaans Babcock Contributes to the Disaster Relief Efforts in Aoutheast Asia
The devastating Tsunami that struck Southern Asia was one of the worst natural disasters, causing the death of more than 150,000 people, with many more injured, together with property destruction on a massive scale. In this difficult time for South Asia, we are proud to announce that Alpha Group, the parent company of Spaans Babcock Inc. has contributed 15,000.00 Euro to the disaster relief effort. The funds will be specifically directed to help needy families in Sri Lanka rebuild their homes. In addition, as a world leader in water & wastewater technology, Spaans Babcock is evaluating how best to utilize its equipment and expertise to help some of the hardest hit areas.
Spaans Babcock offers a broad range of products and services for the municipal and industrial water and wastewater market. With over one hundred years of experience in designing and manufacturing specialised mechanical equipment such as Screw Pumps, Aerators and Fine Screens and Compactors, as well as complete Fresh Water Plants, Spaans Babcock offers innovative and superior products and solutions for the water and wastewater industry.
More Like This
- Spaans Babcock, Inc., Appoints New President and CEO
- Anheuser-Busch Launches Nationwide Hurricane Relief Program
- ITT Industries will Donate Clean Water Equipment and Funds to Tsunami Survivors
- Tsunami Disaster Response Across the Industry
- ZENON Teams to Provide Safe Drinking Water for up to 350,000 Tsunami Victims