Spartan Environmental Technologies Awarded Navy Contract for Ozone Treatment System
Spartan Environmental Technologies has been awarded a US navy contract for two ozone treatment systems to be used as part of a marine life support package. The award was made by the office of the Space and Naval Warfare Systems Command in San Diego. Delivery of the systems is scheduled for September of 2007.
"Spartan is pleased to be part of the marine life support package being assembled by the Space and Naval Warfare Systems Command,” said Anthony Sacco, marketing director of Spartan Environmental Technologies. “We are certain that the ozone treatment system will provide a reliable and long lived operational capability for the Navy during their important missions."
Space and Naval Warfare Systems Command's mission is to deliver FORCEnet: invent, acquire, develop, deliver and support integrated & interoperable C4ISR, business IT and space capabilities in the interest of national defense. This mission involves communications, enterprise information systems (EIS), intelligence, surveillance, and reconnaissance (ISR) and information operations (IO), networks, and space systems.
More Like This
- Koch Provides UF Cartridges for U.S. Navy's Potable Water Aid
- Alion Awarded $2.8 Million Navy Contract for Water Purification Technology
- ITSI Receives $120 Million Navy Cleanup Contract
- LT Technologies Selected to Provide Water for U.S. Military Facility in East Africa
- Spartan Appoints Maher Corp. Exclusive Municipal Representative