Spiral Membrane Price Increase
It appears the downward spiral of membrane prices has come to an end as Hydranautics, one of the worlds leaders in membrane technology, has increased their prices across the board by 8 percent. Hydranautics rational is based on the significant investment they are making in new technology, developing new products and increasing their manufacturing capacity to better serve their customers membrane needs. It is the first price increase in five years.
This year, for example, the company started the new HYDRAcap capillary ultrafiltration membrane and module fabrication facility, installed a new state-of-the-art polyamide sheet membrane casting facility opening in early 2001, and automated certain manufacturing processes to provide better products faster.
More Like This
- Hydranautics’ LFC3 Elements Chosen for RO Expansion
- Hydranautics is Awarded Two Rivers Wisconsin
- Smith & Loveless and Hydranautics Announce the Sale of S&L UK Affiliate to Hydranautics B.V.
- Hydranautics Contributes to Hurricane Katrina Relief Effort
- New Water Regulations to Boost Membrane Sales