Stockholm Industry Water Award Deadline Extended
Deadline for nominations extended until March 5
The Stockholm Industry Water Award deadline has been extended until March 5, 2008. The award, presented annually as part of the World Water Week in Stockholm, Sweden, in August, recognizes extraordinary achievements made by business and industry to sustainable development in the water sector.
Leaders in business and industry are increasingly focused on improving sustainability in their water management. Both as companies and individuals, forward-looking members of the private sector are now changing the way water is managed in their own industries and innovating the programs, policies, processes, and products that will enable sustainable development for future generations.
Companies, businesses and industries who have reduced water consumption and pollution through innovative corporate development of water and wastewater process technologies; improved performance in production processes; new products or technologies; or have made other significant corporate contributions to help improve the world water situation are strongly encouraged to apply.
For more information on the award, including an online nomination form, please visit http://www.siwi.org/siwa/siwanominate.html.
More Like This
- Nominations of Outstanding Practices by Business and Industry in the Water Sector Now Sought
- WWEMA Accepting Nominations for Stockholm Industry Water Award
- SIWI Calls for Nominations for 2012 Stockholm Water Prize
- Deadline Approaching for NWRI Clarke Prize Nominations
- Global Leaders Convene at World Water Week to Find Solutions for Water Security in Future Cities