StormCon ‘07 Issues Call for Papers
StormCon, the North American Surface Water Quality Conference & Exposition, is seeking abstracts for presentation at StormCon '07. Organizers are looking for presentations for the following conference tracks: Stormwater Program Management; Best Management Practices; Research and Testing of BMPs; Comprehensive Water-Quality Management; Construction-Site BMPs; and LID, Smart Growth, and Green Infrastructure.
Professionals involved in managing or funding a storm water program or storm water utility, researching or testing best management practices, monitoring community water bodies or ensuring storm water permit compliance are encouraged to share their experiences and expertise at StormCon.
The deadline to submit abstracts is Wednesday, Dec. 6, 2006.
StormCon '07 will take place Aug. 20 to 23, 2007, in Phoenix, Ariz., at the JW Marriott Desert Ridge. StormCon is the only nationwide forum dedicated exclusively to the needs and concerns of surface-water-quality professionals.
More Like This
- Robert F. Kennedy Jr. to Speak at Stormwater Conference
- Enviro Voraxial to Introduce Stormwater Management System at StormCon
- Stormwater Conference Adds Professional Certification Course for Surface Water-Quality Professionals
- WEFTEC.09 Call for Abstracts Issued
- ProTech Appoints Two New Environmental Specialists