Superior Manufacturing Division Awarded USGBC Membership
Superior Manufacturing Division, Magnatech Corporation, Fort Wayne, Ind., manufacturer of a non-chemical water treatment system has been awarded a membership into the United States Green Building Council (USGBC).
The patented Superior Water Conditioner has been researched and proven over a period of 40 years with over 350,000 installations worldwide. This environmental and user-friendly equipment conserves water, saves energy and prevents air and water pollution.
The Superior systems will be on display at the Greenbuild International Expo held in Atlanta, Ga. Nov. 9-11, 2005.
More Like This
- Nestle Waters Manufacturing Facility Earns Florida’s First LEED Certification
- QUA Receives NSF Certification for Manufacturing of Ultrafiltration Modules
- NGWA Recognizes Cooperation within Groundwater Industry
- Superior Manufacturing Division ~ Magnatech Corporation
- Construction Begins on Perrier's Midwest Water Bottling Plant