Teledyne to Buy Water Quality Company Isco
Defense contractor Teledyne Technologies Inc. (TDY) plans to buy Isco Inc. (ISKO), a maker of water quality monitoring products, for about $80 million, the companies said on Thursday.
Under the deal, Teledyne would pay $16 a share in cash for all of the outstanding shares of Isco, a premium of about 32 percent over Isco's closing price of $12.10 a share on Wednesday on the Nasdaq.
More Like This
- Teledyne Isco Announces Retirement of President and COO Douglas Grant
- Teledyne Acquires RD Instruments, Inc.
- Perlman to Serve On Isco Board of Directors
- Municipal Plant Upgrades Wastewater Treatment With New Magnetic Flowmeters
- Flow Metering Inserts Offer Safety, Economics, Accuracy to Wisconsin Environmental Lab