Tetra Tech Acquires Firm Specializing in Water Resource Engineering
Tetra Tech, Inc. has acquired Hartman & Associates, Inc., an engineering and consulting firm that specializes in solving complex water resource issues. Hartman & Associates has offices throughout Florida, and had annual gross revenue of approximately $16 million in 2001. Terms of the transaction were not disclosed.
Hartman & Associates' specialized services include expert testimony on water resource issues, management consulting on water utility mergers, and technical consulting on membrane filtration technologies. They provide these services and others to water utilities, government and private industries nationwide.
Li-San Hwang, Tetra Tech's CEO, welcomed Hartman & Associates by saying, "Tetra Tech is pleased to have you join our company. Hartman & Associates' strong technical capabilities in water will enhance our existing strength, and the acquisition will also add strategic customer relationships at many large water utilities."
More Like This
- Tetra Tech Awarded $17 Million in New Water Infrastructure Contracts
- ASL Consulting Engineers Changes Name
- Tetra Tech Awarded $20M in Contracts From the U.S. Coast Guard
- U.S. Army Corps of Engineers Awards Tetra Tech $18 Million in Watershed Contracts
- Tetra Tech Awarded $25M Contract from LA Department of Water and Power