TexSon Water Holds Successful Seminar
TexSon Water held a multi-topic seminar in San Antonio on April 28. Representatives from TexSon, Clack Corp., GE Water Technologies, R-Can, Thermax and Clear Water Tech covered topics including valve service, ozone, UV disinfection, water 101, filtration, carbon, oxidation medias, resins, KDF and low pressure RO technology.
While participants enjoyed a first rate catered lunch, John Larkin from the Pure Water Insurance Association educated the owner operators on the pitfalls in today’s liability insurance. TexSon Water customers enjoyed a day well spent and ended the day with refreshments and door prizes. TexSon Water has another seminar planned for the last quarter of 2006.
More Like This
- Old-Fashioned Customer Service at the Speed of Today’s Business
- Alamo Water, TexSon Alliance Gives Customers Chance to Increase Market Share
- Highlights from the WQA Aquatech USA 2005 International Exhibition & Conference
- American PureTex Water Announces Bottled Water Plant Construction
- Pall/W.L. Gore Enter Strategic Alliance to Provide High Performance Filtration Systems