Three Water Conferences in One Exciting Event
As sources of water diminish and growing population and contamination strain already limited water resources, water professionals are increasingly looking for information and innovative solutions to help them deal with the many challenges they face. Conservation, water resources management, and water reuse must be considered critical areas in water supply and demand.
That's why AWWA, WEF, and our conference partners are excited to offer the opportunity for you to get the latest technological innovations and practical applications in three important topic areas-Conservation, Resources Management, and Water Reuse.
At this unique event, you'll be able to concentrate on one topic area or learn about all three-it's up to you! You'll also be able to network with other professionals from each field and get a close-up look at the newest products and services at the Water Sources Exposition. Take advantage of this outstanding opportunity to enhance your knowledge and boost your career-register for the Water Sources Conference and Exposition today at www.awwa.org.
More Like This
- AWWA and WEF's 2004 Water Sources Conference & Expo Offers Three Events in One
- Drinking Water Conference to Feature New Events
- Upcoming AWWA ACE to Highlight New Technology, International Issues and Security Concerns
- Jay Ingram Among Speakers at ACE07
- ACE13 Super-Saver Registration Deadline Approaching