Trojan Technologies Continues Success in Asia
Trojan Technologies Inc has been awarded a contract valued at more than $1.1 million for its ultraviolet (UV) water treatment system to be installed at a municipal wastewater plant in the city of Hangzhou, China.
"This is our eighth contract win in China over the past two years, demonstrating our leadership position in this large and growing market," said Trojan President and CEO Marvin DeVries.
Trojan's success is all the more impressive given that the company's entry into the Chinese market is only in its early stages. "Trojan sees great opportunities in China for UV disinfection in both the municipal wastewater and drinking water arenas, as well as in treatment solutions for industrial and residential segments of the market," noted DeVries.
Hangzhou is a tourist city of about 3.5 million people. It is the capital of Zhejiang Province and is located about 950 km south of Beijing. Trojan will install a UV system at an existing plant that currently does not disinfect before discharge. The TrojanUV3000Plus system will be installed in the second half of the year.
More Like This
- Trojan Technologies Wins Contracts In China
- Trojan Technologies Wins UV Contract For Lethbridge Drinking Water Facility
- Trojan Technologies Names New Marketing and Corporate Communications Vice President
- Brazil Looks To Canadian Company, Trojan Technologies, Inc., For Wastewater Treatment Solutions
- Trojan Technologies Awarded First Contract For UVSwift Municipal Drinking Water Disinfection System