Trojan Technologies Launches New Residential Brand
Residential water treatment business now VIQUA
Trojan Technologies has announced that they have changed their residential water treatment business unit name to VIQUA – a Trojan Technologies Company, effective immediately.
“This will allow us to better position the company's market-facing business,” said Ron Braun, managing director. “As the residential centre for water treatment excellence, we provide a broad spectrum of solutions to our customers who are facing water quality issues. This new brand will allow us more flexibility as we grow and expand that market.”
Key product lines Sterilight and TrojanUVMAX will lead the business toward a strict focus on residential water treatment solutions, advanced research and development and high-quality customer support.
Trojan Technologies acquired R-Can Environmental, Inc. in August 2008. The residential business will continue to operate out of Guelph, Ontario, with approximately 90 employees. More information is available at www.viqua.com.
More Like This
- Trojan Technologies Acquires R-Can Environmental, Inc.
- Trojan Technologies Announces Progress on Major Environmental Contaminant Treatment Project
- Aquafine Corp. to Become Unit of Trojan Technologies
- Trojan Technologies Awarded First Contract For UVSwift Municipal Drinking Water Disinfection System
- Trojan Technologies Wins UV Contract For Lethbridge Drinking Water Facility