Trojan Wins Treatment Contract for San Gabriel Basin
Trojan Technologies has been awarded a major contract for its environmental contaminant treatment systems in the San Gabriel Basin. The company is now the ultraviolet supplier at all five underground treatment facilities for the Baldwin Park Operable Unit Superfund Site.
The San Gabriel Valley Water Company awarded the new contract, valued at $1.8 million. Trojan?s equipment will be installed at the B5 facility where it will be used to remove NDMA and 1.4-dioxane from groundwater.
The system will treat over 50 million gallons of drinking water per day.
More Like This
- Trojan Technologies Named to Five Groundwater Treatment Plants in the San Gabriel Basin
- Trojan Technologies Awarded First Contract For UVSwift Municipal Drinking Water Disinfection System
- Trojan Technologies Announces Progress on Major Environmental Contaminant Treatment Project
- Trojan Technologies Wins UV Contract For Lethbridge Drinking Water Facility
- Trojan Technologies Secures Significant Contract For Municipal Drinking Water Disinfection