Two Groundwater Industry Veterans Elected to NGWA Board
Joseph Guardino, Brian Lane selected at NGWA Ground Water Expo in December
Joseph Guardino, general manager of Guardino Well Drilling Inc. in Morgan Hill, Calif., and Brian Lane, operations manager of Joe Samples Well Drilling Inc. in White Pine, Tenn., were elected to the National Ground Water Assn.’s (NGWA) board of directors.
Guardino was re-elected to a second two-year term and Lane was elected to a first term on the board. Both were elected at the 2011 NGWA Ground Water Expo and Annual Meeting that took place in December in Las Vegas.
Guardino is a 12-year veteran of the groundwater industry and has been an NGWA member for more than five years. He is also a past president of the California Groundwater Assn. and has chaired several NGWA committees in the past.
Lane has been employed in the groundwater industry for 20 years and has been an NGWA member for seven years. He served on the Tennessee Water Well Assn.’s board of directors for four years and currently is serving as its vice president.
More Like This
- Candidates Seek Spots on National Ground Water Assn. Board of Directors
- NGWA Posts Strong Attendance at 2011 Expo and Annual Meeting
- Dan Parris of Texas Receives NGWA Life Member Award
- NGWA CFO Chosen as Executive Director of Michigan Ground Water Assn.
- 2010 Ground Water Expo and Annual Meeting Expects Record Number of Exhibitors