Tyco Engineered Products & Services Appoints New President
Alan P. Krusi to Lead Tyco Infrastructure Services Unit
Tyco Infrastructure Services, a business unit of Tyco Engineered Products & Services, announced the naming of Alan P. Krusi as President of Tyco Infrastructure Services (TIS). In this new assignment, Alan will be located at the global Headquarters of TIS in Long Beach, California (USA), and will officially start this new assignment on October 20, 2003.
Prior to joining Tyco Infrastructure Services, Krusi held positions of increasing responsibility with consulting, engineering and construction firms, serving both public and private clients in the water/wastewater, transportation, general engineering and environmental/remediation sectors. He has experience in the management of consulting, engineering, construction management/program management and construction enterprises, in Europe, Latin America, Asia Pacific and North America.
Krusis prior assignments include President and Chairman of OBrien Kreitzberg; Executive Vice President for Dames & Moore Group (Construction Services); President of Construction Services for URS Corporation; and Chief Executive Officer of RealEnergy, Inc.
More Like This
- Earth Tech Adds New Executives to Capitol District Staff
- Earth Tech Selected as Major Subcontractor for Iraqi Water, Wastewater and Solid Waste Projects
- Earth Tech-Operated Wastewater Treatment Plant in N.H. Wins EPA Regional Award
- Earth Tech Appoints Regional Vice President for Eastern Water/Wastewater Contract Operations
- Earth Tech Wins Sewage Treatment Contract in Northern Ireland