Ultimate Juice Company Sells Saratoga Spring Water
The Ultimate Juice Company has sold Saratoga Spring Water, the nation's oldest bottled water company, to a private investor group led by Adam Madkour, who has been President of Saratoga Spring Water since 1993.
"Saratoga Spring Water is a strong brand, but is not a strategic fit with our core juice business," commented Ken Romanzi, CEO of the New Jersey based Ultimate Juice Company. "Ultimate Juice is focused on producing and selling the highest quality, super premium, refrigerated juices. Our products are made from hand-selected fruit from the best growing regions. A bottled water business does not fit in our product portfolio strategically."
Romanzi added, "However, Ultimate Juice will continue to distribute Saratoga Spring Water on company-owned trucks. We believe that under Adam Madkour's continued leadership the Saratoga brand will continue to thrive and grow from its Northeast heartland."
More Like This
- Vermont Pure Holdings, Ltd. Acquires Assets of the Saratoga Spring Water Company
- Sparkling Spring Water Holdings Limited Acquires Pure Water, Polaris
- Sparkling Spring Water Acquires Sun Spring B.V.
- OrderPro Signs With Adirondack Pure Springs Mt. Water to Develop Key New Markets
- EWQA Water Treatment Systems Training Event