Underground Solutions Awarded Fusible C900™ Project in Baton Rouge
Company To Install 12" Water Line Via Horizontal Directional Drilling
Underground Solutions, Inc., has been awarded another Fusible C900™ PVC waterline installation to be completed via horizontal directional drilling. The work on the project will begin next week.
The 1100-foot run, which consists of a 12" inch diameter Fusible C900™ pressure line, is being installed for Baton Rouge Water.
"The interest that we have generated in our new line of Fusible PVC™ products is phenomenal. We have over 40 engineers, contractors, piping distributors and water providers planning on attending this Fusible C900™ installation," Mark A, Smith, UGSIs CEO stated.
More Like This
- Underground Solutions Installs First Fusible C900 PVC Waterline
- Underground Solutions Piping Systems Selected by Disney World and Clay County, Fla.
- Underground Solutions Receives NASTT 'Innovative Product of the Year' Award
- CertainTeed Pipe, Horizontal Directional Drilling Chosen for Overhaul Project in Indiana
- Underground Solutions Enters Hong Kong Market