Underground Solutions Installs First Fusible C900 PVC Waterline
Successfully Completes First of Several Horizontal Directional Drilling Projects
Underground Solutions, Inc. successfully installed its first Fusible C900™ PVC waterline installation. The initial 800 foot run of the project, which is located in Center Hill, Fla., was an 8-inch diameter Fusible C900™ pressure line installed utilizing a "trenchless" horizontal directional drilling method.
Fusible C900™ and Fusible C905™ PVC are two new patent-pending products recently developed and introduced by Underground Solutions. Both products cover a full range of piping diameters from 4 inch to 48 inch to provide a method of installing a continuous, monolithic, gasket-free PVC pipe or conduit capable of being used in numerous trenchless (no-dig) or conventional "open-cut" applications.
Applications for this revolutionary technology cover every aspect of piping installations including both pressure and non-pressure situations in the water, sewer, electrical, industrial and telecommunications industries.
According to a recent report by The Freedonia Group, an authority on the piping industry, approximately 6 billion feet of plastic pipe is installed by the construction industry each year.
More Like This
- Underground Solutions Awarded Fusible C900™ Project in Baton Rouge
- Underground Solutions Piping Systems Selected by Disney World and Clay County, Fla.
- Underground Solutions Receives NASTT 'Innovative Product of the Year' Award
- CertainTeed Pipe, Horizontal Directional Drilling Chosen for Overhaul Project in Indiana
- Illinois Municipality Replaces Aging Clay Sewer Main