United Center, Bulls, Blackhawks Name Bottled Water Provider
Three-year agreement puts Culligan, Chicagoland dealers front and center with fans
Culligan has been named the official bottled water provider for the United Center in Chicago, the Chicago Bulls and the Chicago Blackhawks.
The three-year agreement went into effect Sept. 1, 2013. It covers more than 200 concerts and other events taking place annually at the United Center, including Bulls and Blackhawks games starting in fall 2013. Culligan bottled water will be sold at refreshment areas throughout the facility, and company advertising will be prominent on multiple levels of the arena and the concourses.
The agreement involves parent company Culligan Corp., based in Rosemont, Ill., along with nine franchise dealers in the greater Chicagoland area, including four owned by U.S. Water Co. LLC, a foundational partner in the agreement.
Culligan bottled water sold at the United Center will be branded with a new label that includes the logos of both teams and Culligan. The first events to feature Culligan water and in-facility advertising will be the Michael Buble concert on Sept. 7 and Disney on Ice Sept. 13 to 15. Culligan expects to deliver up to 2,500 bottles of water for each scheduled game or event.
More Like This
- Culligan Recognizes Actions of Employees and Independent Dealers in Wake of National Tragedy
- Thompson Pump Announces Sweepstakes Winner
- Clayton, Dubilier and Rice To Acquire Culligan From Veolia Environnement
- DSC Logistics Awarded Two Logistics Centers For Culligan
- Culligan Awarded Water Treatment Contract for Dubai Tower