Universal Aqua Technologies Acquired by Severn Trent Services
Universal Aqua Technologies (UAT), a designer and manufacturer of sophisticated, integrated bottling and water purification systems for for potable, brackish water treatment and seawater/desalination bottling systems, was acquired by the Water Purification Solutions Division of Severn Trent Services.
With the support of Severn Trent Services, a supplier of disinfection and filtration technologies and operating services for water and wastewater facilities, UAT will be able to utilize Severn's already established U.S. distribution to expand the company's service capbilities.
"Despite our rapid growth in filtration, our efforts would eventually be contrained by the need for additional capital," said Marwan Nesicolaci, general manager of UAT.
Since 1989, UAT has seen a compound annual growth rate of 30 percent over the past five years with more than $15 million in annual sales.
More Like This
- Severn Trent Commissioned to Expand Municipal Water Treatment Plant for Naples
- Severn Trent Acquires Environmental Systems Technology
- Severn Trent Services Appoints Dennis Bitter as North American Sales Manager for Arsenic Treatment P
- De Nora Completes Acquisition of Severn Trent Water Purification Group
- Severn Trent Services Appoints New CEO