Upcoming Advanced Asset Management Training Sessions
The EPA’s Office of Water will host "Working Session Exploring Opportunities to Enhance Collaboration by Water and Wastewater Utilities in Advancing Asset Management" on May 5-6 in Washington, DC.
This forum is an opportunity for utilities, consultants, associations, researchers and educators to exchange knowledge and information and provide an improved framework for furthering cooperative efforts.
The EPA will also co-sponsor two training sessions on best practices in Advanced Asset Management in June. The sessions provide a hands-on understanding of best practice tools and techniques in the growing field of Advanced Asset Management.
They are designed to meet the needs of water and wastewater utility CEOs, senior level personnel, as well as Federal employees, State Agency personnel and water and wastewater service providers. Training events will be held in the following cities:
+Clearwater Beach, Florida: June 7-9, 2005; and
+Dallas, Texas: June 28 - 29, 2005.
For more information, including registration, detailed agendas, and logistics at http://www.epa.gov/owm/asses_management.htm.
More Like This
- EPA Provides Incident Command System Training Materials Online
- WEFTEC.08 to Offer Hot Topic Workshops & Sessions
- EPA Actions to Safeguard Nation's Drinking Water Supplies
- Ontario Town Selects USF Canada to Operate Water, Wastewater Systems
- MWH Soft to Host International Geoengineering Conference for Water/Wastewater and GIS Professionals