USFilter Envirex Names Curtis Director of Biological Processes
USFilter has named Betty-Ann Curtis to the position of director of biological processes for USFilter's Envirex Products.
Curtis comes to USFilter with more than 18 years of experience in the water industry. She started her career in research and development working on bench, pilot and full-scale testing of many municipal wastewater treatment products. During her career, she came to specialize in biological nutrient removal and aeration products, working as a process engineer and then as process group manager.
Curtis graduated from the University of Wisconsin at Green Bay, and has a master's of science degree in Civil and Environmental Engineering from the Utah State University.
Her experience will be a great asset as she takes on her sales and marketing responsibilities in the biological processes group.
Curtis will be located in USFilter Envirex Products‚ Waukesha, Wisconsin office.
United States Filter Corporation, a Veolia Environnement company, is North America‚s leading water company providing comprehensive water and wastewater systems and services to commercial, industrial, municipal and residential customers.
More Like This
- USFilter Wins Contract to Expand NY Wastewater Treatment Plant
- USFilter Integrated into Siemens Water Technologies
- Siemens Water Technologies Creates Integrated MBR Technology Center
- New Process Control System Encodes Unique Elements Of Process Engineers' Knowledge
- Reichelderfer Promoted to Senior VP at ITT Industries