A science team led by researchers at Rutgers University discovered a new tool for removing contaminants from water. Tiny glowing crystals designed...
USFilter has introduced the PURELAB Option-Q system that allows laboratories to produce one liter per minute of 18.2 megohm-cm water without the need for pre-purified feed water.
Incorporating reverse osmosis, deionization and ultraviolet sterilization technologies, the compact Option-Q delivers up to 15 liters per hour (100 liters per 8-hour day) of high-purity water direct from a potable water supply, and dispenses it at a flow rate of 1.0 L/min. This makes the PURELAB Option-Q the cost-effective choice for many laboratory applications.
The system includes a number of features that save time and ensure high-quality, reliable product water:
* Microprocessor-controlled management system for continuous monitoring of water purity;
* Recirculation of purified water through DV25 docking vessel or reservoir, to maintain consistent quality;
* Adjustable audio-visual alarms for total peace of mind;
* Simple sanitization regime; and
* Indicator that alerts user when cartridges should be changed.