USFilter Receives $6.6M Contract for Plant in China
USFilter John Meunier Products has received a $6.6 million contract to provide equipment, processes and services to the Xinxiang Wastewater Treatment Company Ltd. in Xinxiang, Henan Province, China.
The China National Machinery Import and Export Corporation purchased the equipment and services for the Xinxiang Wastewater Treatment Plant, which has an average flow of 150,000 m3/d.
"This contract in China is the result of two full years of intensive relations and continuous work between our engineers and the city of Xinxiang. Our sister company, Vivendi Water in Beijing, was a key player in facilitating this contract. As Canadians, we are proud to be a part of the wastewater treatment development in China," said Gilles Filion, president of John Meunier Products in Québec.
John Meunier Products will provide technology for the inlet and outlet pumping stations, headworks, carbon, nitrogen and phosphorus removal, clarification, sludge pumping and dewatering, and instrumentation and controls.
Services which John Meunier Products will be providing include design engineering, design liaison meetings in China and Canada, and supervision and training.
More Like This
- New Clarifiers to Increase Capacity at Quebec Water Treatment Plant
- Calgon Carbon Awarded Wastewater Contract in China
- Detroit Selects USFilter for $5 Million Wastewater Upgrade
- Pinehills, LLC Selects USFilter for Five-Year Contract
- Veolia to Sell Part of USFilter, Focus on Long-term Operating Contracts