UV Pure Introduces “Cactus” at WQA Aquatech USA
UV Pure launched Cactus, a technologically advanced residential UV water purification system, at the Water Quality Association’s annual industry conference, WQA Aquatech USA 2010.
Cactus is the first system of its size to utilize UV Pure’s patented Crossfire Technology, recently chosen by Boeing to purify water on board every new Boeing 787 Dreamliner.
Cactus systems incorporate a validated minimum dose of 40 mJ/cm2, easy lamp changes and visual quartz inspection. A fool-proof view port lets customers know lamps are energized, resulting in a safe, easy, smart product.
“Cactus is a well-deserved hit,” said UV Pure President Rick Van Sant. “Kudos to UV Pure’s engineers for simplifying Crossfire Technology so we can price point Cactus competitively with ‘ordinary’ UV systems.”
Cactus systems are now widely available in North America and will be introduced in other global markets later in 2010.
More Like This
- Culligan, PurePulse Agree to Codevelop Pulsed Light Water Purification Systems
- Global Ecology Corp. Announces New Water Treatment Venture in South Africa
- PureLine Names New President
- PurePulse, Millipore to Market Virus Inactivation Systems to Biopharmaceutical Market
- Multi-Pure Introduces Reverse Osmosis Systems