Veolia Awarded $33 Million Kentucky Contract
Seventeen-year contract to include operation, maintenance and management of the treatment plant
Veolia Water North America-South, LLC, a subsidiary of Veolia Water North America, has been awarded a $33 million contract by the Hardin County Water District No. 1 in Radcliff, Ky., the Houston Business Journal reported.
The 17-year agreement includes the operation, maintenance and management of Radcliff's 4-million-gal-per-day wastewater treatment plant, 57 lift stations and 130 miles of sewer lines that will serve 8,800 customers, the newspaper reported.
Veolia’s first partnership with the water district began in 2002 when the two assumed ownership and management of the Fort Knox Wastewater and Storm Water system, according to the newspaper.
More Like This
- Veolia Awarded Contract With New London, Conn.
- Virginia Town Partners with Veolia Water to Cut Costs, Improve Services
- Gresham, Ore., Awards Long-term Partnership for Wastewater Treatment Services to Veolia Water
- Veolia Water Wins New Wastewater Contract in Japan
- Veolia and Peugeot Citroen Enter into 10-Year Contract