Vermont Company Buys White Ribbon Spring Water Co.
The White Ribbon Spring Water Company has been purchased by Vermont Pure Springs Inc., of Williston, Vt., the Citizen Print reported.
Since 1986 White Ribbon has provided fresh spring water to offices and residences throughout Central New Hampshire. White Ribbon's biggest clients include Speare Memorial Hospital, Lakes Region General Hospital, Brewster Academy, the New Hampton School and the Governor Wentworth Regional School District.
The company draws and bottles spring water on Durrell Mountain Road in Belmont. It is the site of the Old New England Winery, which is regularly maintained and tested by White Ribbon.
Based in Laconia, the company was previously owned and operated by Don Morin of Gilford. Morin said that he was very happy with the purchase and looks forward to watching the business progress.
Jeff Gates, vice president of sales at Vermont Pure, said that he learned about White Ribbon through the Northeast Bottled Water Association, and realized its quality reputation.
"It was apparent that White Ribbon was a well-trusted company, with long-standing customers and a solid reputation," said Gates.
According to Gates, he has been working closely with Morin and employees to ensure a smooth merger.
Nick Haegele, a branch sales representative with Vermont Pure said, "The employees will not change, and we will continue to draw from the same spring."
More Like This
- Vermont Pure Springs Named Leading Supplier of Private Label Bottled Water
- Vermont Pure Holdings, Ltd. Acquires Assets of the Saratoga Spring Water Company
- Vermont Pure Bottling Operation Acquired by Massachusetts Company
- Vermont Pure Holdings to Acquire Mayer Brothers Home & Office Distribution Division
- Micropack Bottled Water Increases Growth Financing