Vermont Pure Holdings Launches Crystal Rock with Fluoride for Home Delivery
Vermont Pure Holdings, Ltd. announced that it has started delivery of fluoridated water available in five gallon bottles through its Crystal Rock subsidiary. Crystal Rock with fluoride will be bottled in conjunction with standards that are recommended by the American Dental Association to help fight tooth decay.
"Some municipal water supplies lack fluoride. As a result, the company has received a great deal of consumer in a fluoridated product. We have the ability to fulfill this customer need through the convenience of home and office delivery of our five gallon bottles," said Peter Baker, president of Vermont Pure Holdings. Crystal Rock with fluoride will be available in most of the company's home and office delivery areas. Consumers can sign up for the service by calling toll free 1-800-525-0070.
More Like This
- Vermont Pure Holdings, Ltd. Acquires Assets of the Saratoga Spring Water Company
- Vermont Pure Bottling Operation Acquired by Massachusetts Company
- Vermont Pure Holdings to Acquire Mayer Brothers Home & Office Distribution Division
- Vermont Pure Springs Named Leading Supplier of Private Label Bottled Water
- American Water Star and Sparkletts Home and Office Delivery Agree to Test Market AMWS Products