Vermont Pure Holdings, Ltd. Acquires Assets of the Saratoga Spring Water Company
Vermont Takes Control of Home & Office Distribution Division
Vermont Pure Holdings has acquired the Home & Office distribution assets of the Saratoga Spring Water Company in Saratoga, New York. "We are pleased to acquire the route delivery business of Saratoga Spring Water and look forward to serving our new customers. It will enhance our route density in the Vermont Pure distribution operations in Halfmoon, New York" said Peter Baker, president of Vermont Pure Holdings, Ltd.
The transaction will add 1,500 residential and business customers to the Vermont Pure's customer base in the Saratoga area. "The company remains focused on building density within our core market areas. This strategy enhances the profitability of our route delivery business," continued Baker.
The Saratoga brand of sparkling water and other retail products will remain the property of the Saratoga Spring Water Company and are unaffected by this transaction.
More Like This
- Vermont Pure Holdings to Acquire Mayer Brothers Home & Office Distribution Division
- Vermont Pure Bottling Operation Acquired by Massachusetts Company
- Vermont Pure Holdings Launches Crystal Rock with Fluoride for Home Delivery
- Sparkling Spring Water Holdings Limited Acquires Pure Water, Polaris
- Sparkling Spring Water Group Announces Record Third Quarter Revenue and EBITDA