Vermont Pure Springs Named Leading Supplier of Private Label Bottled Water
Vermont Pure Springs was recognized by retail executives as the leading supplier of private label bottled water from PL Buyer's 2003 Category Colonel Awards program. The Category Colonel Awards, now in its third year, is based on an extensive balloting process among retail readers by PL Buyer.
"Our retail readers have elected Vermont Pure Springs as a manufacturer who has taken the terms "win-win" and "partnership" to new levels," said Steven Lichtenstein, publisher of PL Buyer. "This honor is bestowed upon those companies who exhibit an overall commitment to private label product quality, knowledge of the industry and superior skills in helping retailers drive store brand volume, profits and competitive differentiation,"
Vermont Pure currently supply's six of the nation's top 25 retailers from its location in Vermont.
Vermont Pure Springs is a supplier of bottled water to the grocery trade from its location in the Northeastern United States. It is a wholly owed subsidiary of Vermont Pure Holdings Ltd.
More Like This
- Vermont Pure Bottling Operation Acquired by Massachusetts Company
- American Summits Urges Public to 'Drink American'
- Vermont Pure Holdings, Ltd. Acquires Assets of the Saratoga Spring Water Company
- Restructuring Echo Springs Water Cuts 20 Jobs, Ends Contracts
- Vermont Company Buys White Ribbon Spring Water Co.