Vital Living Products Announces EPA Registration of PurWell(TM) Product
P>Vital Living Products, Inc. received EPA
(Environmental Protection Agency) registration of its PurWell product. It
is recognized by the EPA as a proper method to disinfect private wells. The
EPA has issued PurWell chlorine pellets registration number 53026-1-73995
which will be visible on all PurWell bottles.
"The reason we developed PurWell was because consumers have been using
household bleach and swimming pool chlorination pellets which are not
registered for drinking water applications," said Don Podrebarac, CEO of Vital
Living Products. "The increase in reports of bacteria in private wells points
to the need for this product. In fact, the CDC (Centers for Disease Control
and Prevention) conducted a study of private wells, and of those sampled, 41%
had some form of bacteria."
PurWell provides well owners with an economical, and reliable method
of well treatment. PurWell is laboratory certified to kill bacteria,
including coliform and E. coli bacteria, in well water with dry, pelletized
chlorine. Clear instructions are provided for accurate treatment.
More Like This
- ACE Hardware Stores to Carry PurWell Disinfection Kits
- Meijer Plans to Sell Vital Living Products' PurTest Anthrax Test Chainwide
- Vital Living Products Inc.'s Pesticide Kits Available at ACE Hardware Dealers
- New Anthrax Test Being Verified by Independent Lab
- Water Testing Kits to be Sold Through ACE Hardware in Canada