Water Distribution Plant Operations Conference to be Held in Portland
Hundreds of water industry professionals from across the country will discuss the advances in water distribution and plant operations to help meet security, infrastructure, and water quality demands at the American Water Works Association’s DSS: The Distribution & Plant Operations Conference and Exposition, September 28 – October 1, 2003 in Portland, Ore.
The DSS will provide in-depth information and hands-on interaction on issues such as water security and infrastructure management, distribution storage, water quality, and optimizing treatment plant performance. In-depth workshops will be conducted on topics such as water audit and loss-reduction strategies and infrastructure management. The latest in distribution system and plant operations products and services will be showcased in the conference exposition.
"Effective water distribution and plant operations are critical to meeting water system challenges," said Jack Hoffbuhr, AWWA executive director. "This conference will help utilities in their mission to provide safe and secure drinking water to their communities."
More information and registration for the conference can be found online at http://www.awwa.org/conferences/dss/ .
More Like This
- DSS Addresses Distribution, Engineering and Plant Operations Issues
- DSS Conference & Exposition Focuses on Water Distribution and Engineering
- AWWA Water Security Conference Draws Hundreds to Los Angeles
- Water 101 Seminar to Benefit Sales Professionals
- Upcoming AWWA ACE to Highlight New Technology, International Issues and Security Concerns