Water Main Break Closes St. Louis Arch
A water main break led to the temporary closing of the Gateway Arch and the museum inside.
According to STLToday.com, the break occurred in an underground eight-inch line that serves the arch. Deputy superintendent said the break did not pose any danger to the underground museum, and did not deprive the arch of water.
More Like This
- Poland Spring Water Company Opens New Preservation Park
- Arch Chemicals to Acquire Biocides Business
- Possible Computer Glitch Causes Water Main Breaks Across Denver
- Water Main Breaks in Mass., 300 Evacuated from Hotel
- Arch Chemicals Purchases Share in Swimming Pool and Potable Water Sanitizer Joint Venture in Brazil