Water Purification Systems Donated to Hurricane Sandy Relief Efforts
Twelve water purification systems were donated to the Oceanside Fire District in New York
Steve Steinway, CEO of Propur Water Purification Systems, donated 12 Propur King water purification systems to the Oceanside Fire District in New York for disbursement to district fire stations in need of clean water.
“We wanted to do our part to help those most impacted by Hurricane Sandy and chose the Oceanside Fire District to donate to, after hearing that this was one of the harder hit areas," Steinway said. "We spoke with Alan Gershkowitz at their office and he will oversee their distribution to the fire stations in the greatest need.”
After years of development and their launch one year ago, Propur water purification systems and their ProBlack-D domed water filter element received NSF/ANSI Standard 42 certification.
More Like This
- EPA to Award Funding to Areas Impacted by Hurricane Sandy
- Half-Million Bottles of Water Donated to Hurricane Sandy Victims
- Bottled Water Industry Provides Drinking Water for Hurricane Sandy Victims
- Aquatech Awarded Pretreatment System Contract at Texas Energy Station
- Online Businesses Partner With charity: water to Raise Money for Clean Water