Water Quality Standards Academy Offers "Human Health Module" Online
Module introduces concepts used in development of human health ambient water quality criteria
The Water Quality Standards Academy Online has posted its first Basic Course Supplemental Topics Module, “Human Health Ambient Water Quality Criteria.”
The new online module introduces concepts used in the development of human health ambient water quality criteria (AWQC), as well as the methods for deriving these criteria.
Similar to the Key Concepts modules, the Supplemental Topics Modules present text-based information across a sequence of pages that include links to further information and resources and then a brief quiz at the end. Because these modules are supplemental, they are not associated with the Certificate of Completion earned by completing the Key Concepts modules.
To access the module please go to www.epa.gov/waterscience/standards/academy/supp/health/.
For further information on the Water Quality Standards Academy, please go to www.epa.gov/waterscience/standards/academy.html
More Like This
- Water Quality Standards Academy Posts New "TMDL" Module
- EPA Requests Scientific Views on Ambient Water Quality Criteria Document for Chloroform
- EPA Offers Water Quality Standards Academy Training Course in Washington, D.C.
- Draft Water Quality Criteria for Chloroform Available
- EPA Releases New Online Training Module on Water Quality Standards