Water Quality Standards Academy Posts New "TMDL" Module
Online module addresses development of pollutant loading analyses
The Water Quality Standards Academy Online (WQSA Online) has posted its second Basic Course Supplemental Topics Module, “Listing Impaired Waters and Developing TMDLs.”
The new online module addresses the identification and prioritization of impaired or threatened waters by states and tribes, and the development of pollutant loading analyses with a focus on meeting the state's/tribe's water quality standards. Similar to the Key Concepts modules, the Supplemental Topics Modules present text-based information across a sequence of pages that include links to further information and resources, and then a brief quiz at the end. Because these modules are supplemental, they are not associated with the Certificate of Completion earned by completing the Key Concepts modules.
To access the module go here.
For more information on WQSA Online contact Bryan "Ibrahim" Goodwin at 202.566.0762.
More Like This
- Water Quality Standards Academy Offers "Human Health Module" Online
- EPA Releases New Online Training Module on Water Quality Standards
- EPA Guide to Watershed Management to Help Restore and Protect Waters
- EPA Reaches Agreement With PRASA to Protect Critical Watershed
- EPA and ASIWPCA hold TMDL Conferences for States