Water Security Assistance Needed
WEF is seeking technical assistance in the development of guidance materials focused on security concerns for wastewater and stormwater infrastructure. Development of this guidance is one aspect of a more comprehensive project to develop Security Guidance Documents for Water and Wastewater Infrastructure. The larger project is a joint effort of the US Environmental Protection Agency (US EPA), the American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE), the American Water Works Association (AWWA), and WEF. WEF is responsible for materials development related to wastewater and stormwater.
Visit www.wef.org to download a copy of the Request for Proposals (closing date December 12, 2003).
More Like This
- Infrastructure Security Guidelines Issued to Water Utilities
- Infrastructure Security Training Program Assists Water/Wastewater Utilities
- WEF Advises Officials on Newly Awarded Stimulus Funding for Wastewater Projects
- Nation’s First Physical Security Standard Guidelines for Water/Wastewater Utilities Released
- WEF Hosts Second Webcast on Economic Stimulus Funding