Water Systems Council to Conduct Water Systems Primer & Refresher
Sessions will be held at the South Atlantic Jubilee and at the NGWA Expo
The Water Systems Council (WSC) will conduct sessions of its Water Systems Primer and Refresher program at the South Atlantic Jubilee in Myrtle Beach, S.C., on July 25, 2014, and at the Nation Ground Water Assn. (NGWA) Expo in Las Vegas on Nov. 9, 2014.
WSC's Water Systems Primer and Refresher is a continuing education and training program that was introduced in collaboration with NGWA at the 2013 NGWA Expo. The one-day class provides instruction on water well fundamentals; pumps; service; components; water quality assurance; electrical safety, controls and regulations; community well systems, shared wells, and groundwater heat pumps; and solar powered systems.
The training is conducted by WSC member company representatives from Xylem Inc., Franklin Electric Co. Inc., Amtrol Inc., Flexcon Industries, 2M Co., Grundfos Pumps Corp., Pacific Northwest Sales Co. and Pentair.
WSC introduced the new continuing education program at the 2013 NGWA Expo last December and completed its second sold-out session at the Pacific Northwest Expo in Portland, Ore., on March 29, 2014. The cost is $50 per person; attendees receive 0.575 CEUs or 5.75 CEPs, as well as a copy of the WSC Water Systems Handbook, 12th Edition.
More Like This
- Steven Maslansky Receives NGWA’s Life Member Award
- Candidates Seek National Ground Water Assn. Board of Directors Spots
- Water Systems Council to Host Great Lakes Children’s Water Festival
- Water Systems Council Receives EPA Grant for Educational Assistance to Well Owners
- NGWA: 2009 Ground Water Expo Provided New Educational Offerings, Exhibitors