WaterChef Announces Resignation of CEO and Appointment of Leslie J. Kessler
WaterChef, Inc. announced today the resignation of David A. Conway as Chief Executive Officer and Chairman of the Board of Directors, and the election of Leslie J. Kessler as Chief Executive Officer and as a member of the Board of Directors of the Company. Upon resignation, Mr. Conway surrendered to the company’s treasury 20 million shares of his personal holdings.
This change in management is a first step towards a reinforced focus on marketing and sales for both domestic and international markets, said Ms. Kessler.
WaterChef, Inc. is headquartered in Glen Head, N.Y., and manufactures the PureSafe Water Station in Long Island, New York. PureSafe has received United Nations certification for its humanitarian pure water projects and has received endorsement from the Scientific Director of UNESCO in Valencia, Spain.
More Like This
- PureSafe Water Station Receives Strong Endorsement
- WaterChef Announces PureSafe Water Station Sale to Honduras
- WaterChef's PureSafe Chosen for Worldwide Relief Efforts; Fund Raising Initiatives Begin
- WaterChef Applies for Patent Protection in Hong Kong
- WaterChef, Inc. Receives Firm Order for PureSafe Water Station for Tanzania