WaterChef Applies for Patent Protection in Hong Kong
WaterChef, Inc., has filed an application for patent protection in Hong Kong. The company previously announced receipt of a Notice of Allowance from the United States Patent and Trademark Office confirming the official allowance of WaterChef's application for patent for its PureSafe Water Station water purification system in the United States, and the applications for extension of patent protection to the countries in the European Union, Canada, Mexico, Korea, India and the Peoples Republic of China.
The PureSafe Water Station is a self-contained, six-stage water purification system, which produces up to 15,000 gallons per day of clean, healthy water from any source. The PureSafe destroys all living pathogens and handles a broad range of organic and inorganic water contaminants, producing pure water for as little as one-half penny per gallon. In addition to the core version of the PureSafe Water Station, WaterChef also markets versions of the PureSafe for ocean water desalination, heavy metals removal and the remediation of arsenic contaminated water.
More Like This
- PureSafe Water Station Chosen for Pilot Program in Honduras
- PureSafe Water Station Receives Strong Endorsement
- WaterChef's PureSafe Chosen for Worldwide Relief Efforts; Fund Raising Initiatives Begin
- WaterChef Announces PureSafe Water Station Sale to Honduras
- WaterChef, Inc. Receives Firm Order for PureSafe Water Station for Tanzania