WateReuse Award Nominations Due June 30
Awards to be presented during 25th Annual WateReuse Symposium in Washington
The WateReuse Assn. is accepting nominations for the 2010 WateReuse Awards to be presented on Sept. 13, 2010, during the 25th Annual WateReuse Symposium in Washington. The Annual WateReuse Awards provide industry recognition for successful projects, products and individuals who have made significant contributions to advancing water reuse and/or desalination. The awards typically recognize projects that advance alternative sources of water supply or offer a novel approach to meeting local water needs.
Two new awards--an International Award and an Equipment/Manufacturer Award--are being presented this year.
Award winners will be notified July 26, 2010.
Award categories include:
2010 WateReuse Project of the Year (Large, Small, Desalination);
2010 WateReuse Institution of the Year;
2010 WateReuse Public Education Program of the Year;
2010 WateReuse Person of the Year;
2010 WateReuse Customer of the Year;
2010 WateReuse International Award; and
2010 WateReuse Equipment/Manufacturer Award.
More Like This
- WateReuse Association Presents Annual Awards in Seattle
- WateReuse Association Presents Annual Awards in Dallas
- Congresswoman Granger to Deliver Keynote Address at 23rd WateReuse Symposium
- San Diego WateReuse Association Awards Prizes to Area Students
- WateReuse Foundation Renamed WateReuse Research Foundation