Waterite Purchases Great Lakes Soft Water
Waterite Technologies, a Canadian manufacturer and distributor of water quality equipment headquartered in Winnipeg, Manitoba, purchased the operating assets of Great Lakes Soft Water Co., in Stevens Point, Wisc. The combined company will operate under the name Waterite Technologies, while retaining the Great Lakes sales division.
"The purchase of Great Lakes represents an exciting entry to the U.S. market as a full line, wholesale supplier to the water quality industry," said Paul Jacuzzi, president and chief executive officer of Waterite.
Great Lakes will have a dedicated sales representative in the Wisconsin, Iowa and Minnesota sales region by mid-summer. Combined manufacturing, warehousing and administration services have been consolidated at Waterite's Manitoba facility.
More Like This
- Waterite Purchases Filter Soft Canada
- Waterite Technologies, Inc. Announces Acquisition of BJ Filtrex Systems
- Waterite Technologies to Acquire Olympic Water Conditioning
- Waterite Technologies Acquires West Heat Industries' Water Product Lines
- Waterite Technologies Inc. Announces Management Personnel Changes