Waterlogic Signs Supply Agreement With European Manufacturer
The agreement, valid until end of 2015, is for the supply and distribution of advanced water purification devices
Waterlogic Plc announced that it has signed a supply agreement valid until the end of 2015, with Indesit Co. S.p.A., one of Europe's leading manufacturers and distributors of major domestic appliances.
The exclusive agreement is for the supply and distribution of advanced water purification devices designed for the kitchen incorporating Waterlogic's Firewall ultraviolet (UV) technology. Furthermore, the two companies will continue to investigate other opportunities in the B2C market. The agreement covers 50 countries, including all of Europe and parts of Asia. The first commercial orders have already been received.
For Waterlogic this represents another major supply and distribution agreement for products incorporating the Firewall UV technology for the residential market. It is being undertaken with a key European player that manufactures and distributes its own internationally well-recognized brands (its main brands are Hotpoint, Indesit and Scholtès) through major retail outlets.
All relevant units will display the Firewall branding as well as Indesit's product branding. The first products are expected to be launched in the first quarter of 2013.
More Like This
- Waterlogic Reports Increase in Demand for Firewall UV Technology
- Waterlogic Names New Lead of U.S. Operations and Head of CoolerSmart
- HaloSource & Tupperware Collaborate on New Water Purifier
- AquaClara, SerVen Rich Announce Distribution & Bottling Agreement with United Brands
- American Career Centers, Inc., Completes Major New Distribution Pact for Its Water Star Subsidiary