Watermark Awarded $1M Subcontract for Massachusetts Dewatering Facility
Watermark Environmental, Inc., an environmental remediation and infrastructure design-build firm located in Lowell, Mass, was awarded a Mechanical Services subcontract with Tetra Tech FW, Inc. (TtFW) for the final design and construction of the fire protection, HVAC and plumbing systems at the New Bedford Harbor Dewatering Facility in New Bedford, Mass.
The mechanical services subcontract is valued at more than $1 million and is scheduled to be completed in April 2004. The Dewatering Facility is being constructed by TtFW for the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers under its Total Environmental Restoration Contract (TERC).
The dewatering facility will accept and process PCB contaminated harbor sediments in support of the dredging of New Bedford Harbor that is to begin in 2004.
More Like This
- Water Quality Study Uses DNA Fingerprinting to Determine Source of Fecal Coliforms
- USFilter to Supply Key Wastewater Technology for Singapore's Changi Water Reclamation Project
- NSF Intl. Achieves Accreditation to Issue Australian WaterMark
- HDR Teams with EnerTech to Build Rialto SlurryCarb Facility
- Tetra Tech Awarded $17 Million in New Water Infrastructure Contracts