WaterSmart Innovations Conference and Exposition Issues Call for Abstracts
Water experts invited to submit abstracts for oral presentation, panel discussion or workshop
Experts in the field of water efficiency are invited to submit abstracts for the third WaterSmart Innovations (WSI) Conference and Exposition, slated for Oct. 6 to 8, 2010, in Las Vegas.
The deadline for submitting abstracts is Fri., Jan. 29, 2010. Professionals, scientists, government employees, organizations, public and private institutions, policymakers, students and all others working in an industry related to water efficiency are invited to submit an abstract for an oral presentation, panel discussion or workshop.
Event organizers said they hope to build upon the success of the first two WSI conferences, created to broaden the knowledge of innovations in water conservation including products, programs and outreach. WSI organizers will consider all topics related to innovations in water conservation. Potential topics include:
• Conservation and incentive program management;
• Drought management planning;
• Alternate sources;
• Rainwater/greywater/storm water harvesting;
• Sustainable construction and development;
• High-efficiency fixtures and appliances;
• Policy development/public outreach;
• Landscapes and outdoor water use;
• Marketing conservation programs;
• Education (youth, adult); and
• Water loss management.
Candidates chosen as presenters will be notified by e-mail and postal mail no later than Sun., March 14, 2010.
The WaterSmart Innovations Conference and Exposition is presented by the Southern Nevada Water Authority in partnership with the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency’s WaterSense Program, the American Water Works Association and other organizations.
More Like This
- Nearly 1,200 Attend WaterSmart Innovations Conference and Exposition
- Early Bird Registration for WaterSmart Innovations Conference Open Through July 11
- WaterSmart Innovations Conference and Exposition to Be World’s Largest
- ACE10 Call for Papers
- Stockholm International Water Institute Issues Call for Abstracts