Watts Water Technologies Acquires Topway Global, Inc.
Watts Water Technologies, Inc. has acquired Topway Global, Inc.
Watts Water Technologies, Inc. announced on Nov. 9 that it has acquired Topway Global, Inc., located in Brea, Calif., in an asset-purchase transaction.
Topway Global, established in 1993, manufactures a wide variety of water softeners, point-of-entry filter units and point-of-use drinking water systems for residential, commercial and industrial applications. Topway Global has approximately $18 million in annual revenue.
Watts Water Technologies’ Chief Executive Officer, Patrick S. O’Keefe, commented, “We believe that the acquisition of Topway Global extends our distribution network to independent water quality dealers, particularly in the Southwestern U.S. Topway Global currently sells its products to independent water treatment dealers, distributors and OEMs.”
More Like This
- TGI Nominated for Fastest-Growing Private Company Award
- Watts Water Technologies Acquires Calflex Manufacturing, Inc.
- Watts Water Technologies Completes Acquisition of Dormont Manufacturing Co.
- Watts Water Technologies Acquires Electro Controls
- Watts Water Technologies Announces Acquisition of Flexflow Tubing LLP