Watts Water Technologies Elects New Director
Merilee Raines also will serve on two board of directors committees
Watts Water Technologies Inc. announced the election of Merilee Raines as a member of the board of directors. Raines also was appointed by the board to serve as a member of the Audit Committee and the Nominating and Corporate Governance Committee of the board of directors.
Raines has served as chief financial officer of IDEXX Laboratories Inc. since October 2003. Prior to becoming chief financial officer, she held several management positions with IDEXX Laboratories, including corporate vice president of finance, vice president and treasurer of finance, director of finance and controller. IDEXX Laboratories develops, manufactures and distributes diagnostic and information technology products and services for pet and production animal health, water quality and milk safety and human point-of-care diagnostics. Raines earned a bachelor's degree in mathematics from Bowdoin College and an MBA from the University of Chicago.
More Like This
- Invitrogen and IDEXX Collaborate to Supply Technologies for Drinking Water Safety Testing
- Hydro International Names New Finance Manager
- James Turner of Oceanside Reappointed to Metropolitan Water District Board
- 2006-2007 IBWA Committee Announced, Mccoy Elected Chairman
- Sterling Construction Co. Names Milton L. Scott to Board of Directors