Watts Water Technologies Inc. Appoints New President of Asia
Elie Melham will replace current President Michael P. Flanders
Watts Water Technologies Inc. announced that appointed Elie Melhem as its president of Asia. Melhem previously worked at Ariston Thermo Group, where he spent the last three years as managing director of Ariston Thermo China operations. Prior to joining Ariston, Melhem spent 11 years with ITT Industries in China, where he held several management positions, including serving as president of ITT's Residential and Commercial Water and Water Technology groups in Asia.
"We are very pleased to have someone with Elie's leadership skills and extensive business experience in China,” said David J. Coghlan, president and CEO of Watts Water Technologies. “Elie has an outstanding record of achievement implementing new business strategies, delivering innovative solutions, facilitating sales growth and improving profits in China. We believe that Elie will be instrumental in assisting us capitalize on the many opportunities we have before us in China and the rest of Asia."
Melhem replaces Michael P. Flanders, who will be stepping down as president of Asia and leaving the company at the end of August. Flanders is expected to assist with the transition of his duties and responsibilities to Melhem during the duration of his employment with the company.
More Like This
- Watts Water Technologies Acquires Calflex Manufacturing, Inc.
- Watts Water Technologies Completes Acquisition of Changsha Valve Works
- Doug Deviney Joins Watts Water Technologies as Vice President – Wholesale Marketing
- Watts Water Technologies Announces Agreement to Acquire Changsha Valve Works
- Watts Water Technologies Appoints New Executive Officer