WCSA Receives National Recognition
The Washington County (Va.) Service Authority has received the "Director’s Award of Recognition" from the Partnership for Safe Water. Only the third water utility from Virginia to earn this award, the WCSA is among more than 200 utilities nationwide participating in the Partnership.
Formed in 1995, the Partnership is a national volunteer initiative developed by the EPA and other water organizations representing water suppliers striving to provide their communities with quality drinking water that surpasses the required federal standards. The WCSA was recognized for successfully completing the Self-Assessment and Peer Review phase of the Partnership program, a phase that consists of identifying factors that limit plant performance.
More Like This
- Partnership for Safe Water Honors North Carolina Utility
- New Jersey American Water Earns National Water Quality Award
- Epcor Water USA Receives Safe Drinking Water Award
- Three Utilities First to Receive National Award for Safe Water Practices
- American Water Receives National Awards For Water Quality Excellence